FXOpen UK has its headquarters in the City of London and is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is a registered Trading Name of FXOpen Ltd, part of the FXOpen Group of companies.
It is our mission to provide our clients with access to the lowest commissions, deepest liquidity and tightest spreads on the most technically advanced trading platform and operate in a completely fair and transparent environment. This client focused approach, combined with the desire to provide the very best customer support, has allowed us to develop into one of the world’s leading FX brokerages and we continue to expand these values to new regions around the globe.
FXOpen UK is regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority and all retail client money is held in fully segregated bank accounts in the UK providing clients the assurance and peace of mind that their funds are safe and secure and fully protected up to £50,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. This combined with the right to address any issues you may have with the independent Financial Ombudsman Service, provides additional advantages of trading through an established UK regulated broker.
- Deep liquidity and tight spreads
- Very low commissions
- Cutting edge ECN/STP technology
- Trading accounts to suit every level of experience and investment – Basic ECN, Standard ECN, Advanced ECN and STP.
- Minimum deposit – from $300
- Maximum leverage up to 1:500
- A wide selection of fast and reliable payment options
- The latest economic news, professional market analyses and a Forex calendar