FXOpen UK is required to comply with the
Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001
Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
By applying for an account with FXOpen you agree to the following terms:
- you warrant that you comply with all applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations, including but not limited to the above-mentioned and associated rules and regulations (in force from time to time);
- you are not aware and have no reason to suspect that:
- the money used to fund your deposit in your account has been or will be derived from or related to any money laundering or other activities deemed illegal under applicable laws or regulations or otherwise prohibited under any international convention or agreement (“illegal activities”); or
- the proceeds of your investment in the Fund will be used to finance illegal activities; and
- you agree to promptly provide us with all information that we reasonably request in order to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-money laundering.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of
losing money rapidly due to leverage. 60% of retail investor
accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You
should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can
afford to take the high risk of losing your money.